We want your event to be successful! Our goal is to provide the best possible product and service, make event planning as easy and straightforward as possible, and exceed your every expectation. We ask only a few things from you:
- Review our menu via online ordering or as a PDF: 2015 Catering Menu
- Keep in touch — notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your event.
- Give us as much time as possible to plan and prepare your event.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please bring them to our attention.
How To Arrange Your Catering
Caterings for all events are booked through the ECI Catering Department as follows:
- Review this menu, including all service policies, and make your selections. (Please keep in mind that custom menu design is available!
- Place your order in one of three ways: E-mail us at email@example.com
~ or ~
Call our catering department at 817-515-1106 Call or e-mail as above to request an in-person consultation, and we will be happy to set up a time for our event coordinator or catering manager to meet with you to discuss your event.
- After receiving your order, the catering department will send a complete event order via e-mail for your review. Please check it over carefully and advise us as soon as possible if corrections or changes are needed.
- Once you receive your event order, it is considered booked and will be served exactly as listed on the event order. Please keep us advised of any changes in your plans: we will be happy to make any revisions needed, including cancellation, up to three business days in advance of the event.
Advanced Notice & Cancellation Policy
To ensure that you receive only the best catered service, three business days’ advanced notice is required to guarantee booking, revision, or cancellation of an order. Although we do understand that short-notice functions are sometimes unavoidable, we will always do our best to provide service exactly as requested. Orders, revisions, and cancellations with less than three business days’ notice may be subject to service charges.
Minimum Orders & Guarantees
Although we will be happy to serve any item on our menu to any number of guests, please note that some of our selections have a listed minimum — orders which fall below these minimums will be subject to a higher per-person price. You are welcome to change your guest count up to three days in advance of your event, regardless of how far in advance you placed the initial order.
Loss Prevention Policy
To help us retain top-quality serving-wares for your events and keep prices as low as possible, please leave all dishes and serving-wares at the site of the event. If you need containers for left-over food, simply contact your server or call our catering department, and we will be happy to supply to-go boxes for your guests (boxes may be subject to cost.) You may be charged for catering wares removed from the site of the event, at your catering manager’s discretion.
Whether you have guests with particular dietary needs, a specific room set-up, or just a favorite set of serving-wares, we will be happy to do everything possible to accommo-date special requests—just bring them to our attention when you order.
Billing and Payment
Our goal is to make paying for your event as easy and straightforward as possible. We can accept the following methods of payment:
- check – personal or business
- credit card – Visa or MasterCard
- purchase order – by prior arrangement only
Once you have received an event order from us, we consider the event booked and will plan to serve accordingly, regardless of payment status. Generally, we do not require a deposit or advance payment of any kind, and we will advise you at the time of booking if one is needed. We prefer to handle payment at the time of the event or directly thereafter: if this is not possible, please let us know when placing your order, and we will be glad to assist in making alternative arrangements.